The Need Is Great
People spend more time at work than anywhere else. But just because they go to work doesn’t mean they’ve left their worries at home. Anxieties crowd out focused work time. Hospital visits create mounting unpaid days off. Illness and death devastate families and burden employees with skyrocketing health care costs.
Employees aren’t the only ones who suffer during crisis. Time after time, employers repeat stories of inadequate workplace support programs and feelings of helplessness.
Corporate Chaplains of America (CCA) brings care and compassion to the workplace, where it is needed most, and where it can make a meaningful difference. Because of our boots-on-the-ground approach to ministry, CCA can care for those who need a trusted objective friend and confidant, and those who can’t bear their burdens alone anymore.
CCA employs primarily full-time, long-term, career chaplains who combine workplace experience with professional chaplaincy training. Our organization follows a structured business plan built upon proven process management principles, providing employee support with the greatest convenience to the business owner and with the maximum impact for the employee. CCA provides:
- Seamless integration of chaplaincy into companies large and small, public and private
- A full-time workforce of highly trained, professional chaplains
- Leadership training for generational intelligence at all levels of the organization
- Full-time administrative staff dedicated to chaplain recruitment and support
- Branded uniform clothing consistent with a workplace environment
- Continuing education training and emotional decompression events
- Strong financial controls
At CCA, our mission is to “build caring relationships with the hope of gaining permission to share the life-changing Good News of Jesus Christ in a non-threatening manner.” As global economies rise and fall, one need remains the same – the need of souls to find lasting hope. At CCA, we believe that Jesus Christ is the answer to our greatest need. While we respect the faith boundaries of employees and adhere to the standards and expectations for a permission-based, secular workplace ministry, when directly asked about their theological underpinnings, our chaplains are trained to respond from a Biblical Christian worldview.