Become a Chaplain
We have listed our qualifications for chaplain applicants below, and we encourage you to use the links in the sidebar to the right to find more details about the application and hiring process, career path possibilities, and current employment opportunities.
Qualifications for Service as a CCA Chaplain:
- Minimum of 7-10 years of full time actual workplace experience. A business degree can reduce this requirement. (Church work time does not count as workplace experience.)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Biblical Studies from an accredited on-site college or university, Master of Divinity preferred.
- Willingness to go through an extensive interview process including:
- A ten year background check including criminal, credit, DMV.
- Temperament Assessment Testing.
- Multiple telephone and face to face interviews, including spouse.
- Demonstration of Spiritual Call and commitment to long-term one-on-one workplace care giving.
- Willingness to abstain from tobacco and alcohol.
- Willingness to sign as agreeing with CCA’s Statement of Faith and Mission Statement.
For Employment Application, click here.