Corporate Chaplains of America is currently recruiting local and applicants easily able to relocate to serve employees in Atlanta, Georgia. This is a full-time position which requires being on call 24/7 to employees. Bilingual (Spanish/English) applicants are preferred.
Corporate Chaplains of America is currently recruiting local applicants to hire as a chaplain to serve employees at the following locations. These are paid “part-time” (with the potential to grow) positions which require being on-call 24/7 to all employees.
- Milwaukee, WI
- Sioux Falls, SD
- Akron, OH
- Augusta, GA
- Newtown, PA
- Providence, RI
- Denver, CO
- Nashville, TN
- Michigan City (South Bend/Gary), IN
- Norman, OK
- Phoenix, AZ ( Fluent Spanish/English required)
- Portales, NM (Fluent Spanish/English required)
- Lexington, KY (Fluent Spanish/English required)
- Must resonate with our mission statement
- A degree in Biblical studies from an accredited on-site college or university
- A minimum of 7-10 years secular workplace experience
If you meet the basic requirements for these specific chaplain opportunities, please complete our online application under the Careers Tab.
Please note: Corporate Chaplains of America’s goal is to hire full-time
career chaplains. However, in some locations we must seek applicants who
initially are willing to provide care as a chaplain while having another means